Hi everyone!! How are you doing today? 😉
I know I said I was going to do 3 posts total about the trip recap, but after getting this many awards, I couldn’t help it but do an Award Post about it! To show appriciation, you know. 😉
So the first award I got was from Ayla High On Healthy, and I got The Versatile Blogger Award!!!! (thanks, girl!!)
Now I need to tell you 7 random facts about myself:
- I started playing pokemon at the age of 6 and I still do. (hey, why not???) 😉
- I’ve had braces on and off 3 times and it’s been going on like that for the last 10 years.
- I only wear bracelets on my left wrist.
- I never dry my hair with a dryer. I let it dry on its own because I don’t want to damage my hair and I want to dry it naturally.
- I like the mole that’s on the bottom left of my chin.
- I like #5 because this mole attracts many people. (ex: If I go to an empty store, at least 5 people would come in in the next 10 minutes. Pretty cool, right? 😉 I can maybe do a business and be so darn successful! Ha ha!!)
- I have at least 10 or so keychains on my phone. (And therefore, my keychains are heavier than my actual phone!! Ha ha! I’m so Asian, I know) 😉
Ooh, and now I need to tag 15 more people. This is going to be hard…
- Jos from Delightful Taste Buds
- Michal from Earth Muffin
- Katie from Healthy Diva Eats
- Averie from Love Veggies and Yoga
- Kris from I Heart Wellness
- Tina from Carrots ‘N’ Cake
- Sooz from The Last Biscuit
- Michelle and Lori from pure2raw
- Serena from Green Beans and Jam
- Lindsay from Goodies Galore
- Katie from Chocolate-Covered Katie
- Mitri from bibliothèque aesthetic
- Gena from Choosing Raw
- Michelle from Lucky Taste Buds
- Kate from UnReFiNeD
Fhew!! That was A LOT of people right there! (thank you google reader!) Again, thanks for the award, Ayla!!!! ❤
Now, for the second award I got was the Cherry Award from Jos!! (thank you, girl!!)
Three things I need to do for this award; cool!
1.) Answer this question: If you had the chance to go back and change one thing in your life, what would it be?
a.) Actually, I won’t go change anything, because I think everything that happened to me in life was meant to happen, and hey! I’m living perfectly fine and happy, so it’s all good now! 😀
2.) Pick 6 people and kill them. No, wait, not kill- let them know they got it. my bad.
3.) Thank your awarder.
c.) Jos, thanks for the award!!! You totally motivated me to put my time in to good use and finally blog about all the awards I got today!! lol And I always LOVE reading your blogs because I feel like I’m hearing the perfect truth that you have to say, and it’s a really great way to get to know you!!!!
Okey, so these are the awards I got (and didn’t post for a while). And now, I feel better that I posted about it today! (because I had to do it sooner or later) I’m glad to know that there’s somebody out there reading my blog 🙂 That’s always a good thing to know.
And maybe perhaps when everyone gets back to their normal schedule, more people would come back? I hope so, because I miss everyone who’s nice enough to take their time to leave me a comment!
So those of you who leave a comment very often, I thank you A LOT for taking your time!!!
Until the next, and last post of my Japan Trip, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for coming!!!!! 🙂