Hola!! How are you all doing today?? 😉 How’s my new looks on here? Pretty rainbow, huh? 😉 (It’s totally me, says my boyfriend. I have to agree!)
What did you do today? Fill me in!
Me? I didn’t do anything for this certain holiday called Halloween, (other than cosplay a little here and there), but we had another visit to the Wayward Vegan Cafe and ate some chiggen! 😀 (I REALLY wish I had my camera so I can take photos of it!!!) Now that I think about it, I don’t think I never did a post about our first trip to the cafe…Hmm…I need to work on that, too…
But!! I know many of you are passing out candy and/or trick-or-treating with your kids! How awesome is that?
I have to say, is it just me, or is anyone noticing how there’s Cards for Halloween in the last 2 years?? I just think that’s so strange because…do you really need to send cards? What’s your opinion?
Because today’s Halloween, I thought I should give you some fun Halloween facts!
- Halloween is Orange and black because Orange represents the fall color and black represents death
- The most popular chocolate bar for trick-or-treating is a snickers bar
- The first wrapped penny candy in America as Tootie roll
- Jack o’ lanterns originated from Ireland. Originally, they put candles in hollowed-out turnips to keep the ghosts/spirits away on the Samhain holiday
- The most popular Halloween costume this year are Lady Gaga, Snooki, and Buzz Lightyear!
This week: I’m going to have a little-sort-of-old-post (may include the cafe trip, but not sure) and a recipe from a great lady coming up, so for now, enjoy the day!!
And tomorrow (November 1) is National Vegan Day!!!!!!
Are you doing anything special tomorrow too? How about celebrating el día de muerto?? Fill me in on that too! 😀 (I hope I can bake tomorrow for this special day!!!) 😀 😀
Have a good day and thanks for coming!!!! 🙂