Hi everyone! How was your weekend?
Mine was pretty awesome. 😀 I got some exercises (yeay!) and all I ate was my dinner and a little bit of chocolate! (Wow, compare that to me a few months ago!) I’m glad that my eating habit’s getting better!
Happy 101 Blogger Award!
Awesome and thank you Michal! Now I have to list 10 things that make me happy and do at least one of them today (which is technically almost over), and tag 10 other bloggers that brightens up my day. Cool. Well, here it goes!
10 things that make me happy (not in this order):
- Dark chocolate: Can’t survive life without this. It’s too good, and it makes me happy when I feel down/ like crap and/or when I can’t see my BF.
- Smoothie: They’re my new best friend in the morning, and it helps me get motivated to get up.
- Being an artist: I love drawing, designing (at times; it depends if I have the patients), painting, coloring, etc etc.
- Being with my BF: He is the one person that understands me. He means a lot to me, and he’s just the best.
- peta2 and being active for animals:I can’t express how much I love being a part of peta2. It changed my life.
- Making food: I didn’t say “cooking” because I rarely have the opportunity to cook. But, I honestly enjoy making sandwiches and desserts/snacks.
- Playing videogames: Hey, I was like this ever since I was 5 or 6. I LOVE videogames! Lately, SSBB is my best friend, along with the New Super Mario Brothers Wii. (and pokemon too of course. 😉 I need to get back to DDRing soon, because I haven’t played that baby in a looooooooooooong time! 😉
- Figuring out and understanding a math problem: Wow, that totally just made me sound nerdy. But that’s okay! When I’m in school, I love math!
- Reading: Not English books; they make me fall asleep. I love reading Japanese books; especially philosophical and spiritual books. They are so complicated that my mom has a hard time understanding it, but every little bit of it makes sense to me. I always wish that I can explain what I’m reading in English because then, that would make me sound like a genius. 🙂 (But since I can’t, I will remain secretly, a genius.;))
- Seeing and getting all the gleaming sunlight: Now THAT makes me really happy, because I absolutamente LOVE the sun!! It’s my best friend in nature, and I love it when I can feel it’s light on my face! X)
Now on to tagging 10 bloggers!:
- Katie’s Don’t Worry, Be Happy Be Vegan 🙂 blog
- Mr. Gouya’s Tsuiteruya (Lucky store. Japanese only)
- Ms. Aya’s Love Spiritual (Japanese only)
- Sakakikala’s Sakakikala’s Eatery
- Sooz’s The Last Biscuit
- Camilla’s Enlightened Cooking
- Luiza’s Luiza’s Vegan Food Blog
- Vegan Dad’s Vegan Dad
- Michal’s Earth Muffin
- Katie’s Chocolate-Covered Katie
Wow, I’m surprised that I knew that many. Cool!
And today, since my BF couldn’t come :(, I hung out with this hottie instead. 😀
It’s Joey Wheeler from Yu-Gi-Oh! Ahh, what a cutie 😉 Chibi Joey with his Red Eyes plushie is cuteness all-over the place! 😄
Okay, now it’s song time! So here you go!
A Whole New World English Version
A Whole New World Japanese Version
Listen to both and compare! 😀 It’s quite fun. I think the Japanese version did a good job of having the voice actors sound like the English version 🙂 I like the English voice better, but the lyrics for the Japanese version sounds much better and prettier! 😄 I love Japanese!
Thanks for coming! 🙂