Yesterday was AWESOME for so many reasons! (If I start jumbling on stuff, sorry. I just have lots to say!)
If anyone remembers, there was the “Most Huggable Vegetarian Contest” in Sepetember (person with most signiture wins), I won it (yeay! First time to win anything!), and the prizes came in! There were quite a lot of stuff!
PETA’s Vegan College Cookbook
4 peta2 buttons
AWesome!! XD I aboslutely LOVE it!! And like the usually me, I wore it today! Since the T-shirt is from American Apparel, it’s soooooooooo smooth and comfortable! I shall wear it again tomorrow 🙂
Updates on detoxing! ( I really should give it a name instead of saying this every time. Hmm…what should I call it…) Friday was AWESOME because I made it into FITNESS FRIDAY! 🙂 Since my parents didn’t come home til late, my brother, BF, and I had a little Exercise Party!
My bro is player one (Mario; Very Hard) and my BF (I should mention his name by this point. His name is Michael) is player two (Luigi; Hard). It’s so cute when boys are seriously dancing! XD
Good Job boys!
Now he’s player two (we were all switching mats). I don’t think this really worked out because…
Ouch! But he burned more calories than Michael! 😀
Ha ha, I danced as well 🙂
Okay, so that’s us. I’ve gotten used to dancing again, because I’m not running out of breath in the first 20 minutes! That’s something to be proud of 🙂
Yeay for that! But it’s funny how Michael burned more calories than me when my level was harder. Hmm…I wonder how they are calculating this.
Going back to the post before, I was looking forward to my Lara Bar, but I ate something better in between the dances! 😀
My brother had to make something for his Japanese School Potluck this Saturday, so I came up with this idea! We’ve decided to call it the Chex Choco-Ball! And here’s the recipe!
- 1 bag of Vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 – 3/4 bag of Vegan Cereal
- Almond (optional)
- Maple Syrup (optional)
- Put the whole bag of chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave it until it turns into goo. (2-3 minutes)
- Crush the cereal. (The method doesn’t really matter. Make it small enough, but not into complete powder. My brother dumped the cereal and crushed it with a spoon.)
- Dump the melted chocolate chips in to the bowl with the crushed cereal. Stir until everything is well mixed.
- If you are adding almonds (or anything else like dried fruits or other types of nuts), crush them as well. **Tip from my bro: If you don’t make it small enough, it’ll stab your finger when making them round
- With your hands, make them in to tiny (or big) round balls. (To make them easier to stick together, add Maple Syrup, which helps.)
- Put them on a plate with aluminum foil (or any cooking sheet) and put it in the refrigerator overnight (or until it hardens if you want to eat it as soon as you can)
- Eat up!
Aweeeesome! It was yummy!
Ha ha, I wrote all this, but since the computer went kaboom on me, I don’t have the things that I wrote from here! (Woops!) It was originally way longer than this, so I guess it’s okay for it to being shorter than expected 😀
It’s almost Christmas! (19 days? No way!) What are you all buying for your friends and familes?
Thanks for coming! 🙂