Heyyyyy! How are you today?
Where I live, it was sunny, then it rained like crazy, and it stopped. (and it’s raining again. Oh well, this is a rainy city, you know!) 😀 Crazy weather, crazy world. Cool! 😀
I get some questions about my crafts that I post on here. So, I’m going to answer some of them! 🙂 :
- “Do you sell the button or the tote bag?” -> Sorry, no.
- “Would you make buttons or tote bags and sell them?” -> I would if you live near me, but other than that, no. Sorry.
- “How did you make the button?” -> Bought buttons where you can put pictures inside at a craft store, drew pictures from the peta2 stickers, and put them inside the button. 🙂
- “How did you make the tote bag?” -> Got a Wii tote bag (any plastic tote bag should work.), stickered it, and covered it with clear tape twice (or more if the edges are falling off).
- “How about making a nugget plushie next?” -> I’m thinking of it, but I need yellow cloth (^_^)
So yeah! I LOVE art and being crafty, because that’s who I am! I’m an artist 🙂 More art and/or crafty stuff will come up in the future! 😀
Moving on now 🙂 Since I get to make my own dinner sometimes, I made avocado sushi and vegan quesadillas!
It was pretty good, but I prefer straight rice 🙂 Any suggestions on what else to put in other than avocados?
And here’s the quesadilla!
- Avocado (make it pasty)
- Zucchini (1/4 of it or so. Mince them and cook for a little)
- Tofurky ham (any type works. )
- Vegan Cheese (I used rice cheese. It’s really good)
- Spread the avocado paste on to the tortilla.
- Put the tofurky ham and zucchini.
- Cover it with vegan cheese and another tortilla.
- Microwave for a 1-2 min.
- Dive in!
I love quesadillas! Especially vegan ones, because they’re guilt-free! XD But it’s STRONGLY recommended to have salsa for a Mexican taste! (Ketchup + minced onions and lemon juice would probably pull it off) 😀
What’s your favorite non-American recipe?
Thanks for visiting! 🙂